Collaborate With Us
Our goal is to work with employers to foster a stable, highly trained workforce that meets the needs of a changing health care environment. Well-trained employees are competent, confident, and efficient, and that leads to higher client/patient satisfaction and ratings.
Work with us to improve quality, retain your workforce, and raise client satisfaction:
- Lean Quality Training
- TNA to CNA Pathway Solution
- Certification classes
- Mental Health First Aid
- Dementia Capable Care
- Crisis Prevention Intervention
If your workforce enjoys The SEIU Training and Education Fund benefits bargained into your union contract, visit our Participants page to view a full list of benefits that are offered. And then, let's talk!
Teamwork Makes Lean Work
Eliminating waste and standardizing work makes overall processes more efficient, allows workers to be successful, and meets the needs of the customer. A natural outcome of our Lean Quality Improvement program is cost-savings. Creating a Lean Quality culture in your organization will improve employee retention, quality outcomes, customer satisfaction, and a healthier budget.
The Proven Pathway From TNA to CNA
The SEIU HCPA Training and Education Fund shored up our resources and knowledge to offer an innovative solution that substantially raises the success rate of TNAs transitioning to a CNA position. Our flexible, cloud-based CNA Training program is a comprehensive solution to fill the gaps where on-the-job training falls short.
Those who have gone through our program have passed the pilot practice exam at a rate of 85% - up from 52% when they did not rely on our training program. For an in-depth look at this program, read our full article here.
Certify Your CNAs!
Are your Temporary Nurse Aides ready to take the certification test? Credentia allows you to register several test takers at once. Click the button below to download the instructions to buy test vouchers for your staff.
The Value of Mentorship
Most health care workers find their work gratifying and rewarding. But initially, the job can be overwhelming. High turnover of staff continues to drain budgets and resources.
The Benefits of Mentorship:
- Strengthens recruitment: Having a mentorship program signals to potential hires that your workplace is committed to providing on-going support for new employees.
- Cost-effective retention: Mentorship programs are inexpensive to implement and preserve your investment in recruitment and training.
- Lower turnover: Human resource professionals estimate that employee turnover drains an average of 9% per year from your bottom line. Mentorship programs are proven to retain employees and cut costs.
- Foster teamwork and improve care: Investing in efforts that promote teamwork and relationship building results in better quality care and higher resident satisfaction.
Let’s Talk Over Coffee
Whether you are looking to certify a group of employees, or need to implement a comprehensive training system, we want to meet with you.
Tell us about your needs and we will be in touch with you soon!