We Empower Healthcare Workers
Frontline healthcare workers have long been undervalued and underserved. The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed how critically important these healthcare heroes are to our communities. The Training and Education Fund provides direct access to education, skills training, certifications, and career resources that help our students reach their goals.
How We Do It:
- Employee recruitment, retention, and engagement strategies
- Improving healthcare and Pennsylvania communities
- Resume-building certification courses
We Develop Recruitment and Retention Strategies
The needs within the healthcare industry evolve at a rapid pace. As new illnesses, discoveries, and social issues impact communities, we evolve our strategies to deliver relevant and supportive resources and benefits - while fully considering the individuals who receive them.
How We Do It:
- Workforce Needs: Where staffing is short; we recruit. Where retention is low; we implement programs to slow the turn-around. Where training falls short, we raise the standard of care.
- Opportunity for Advancement: A flexible and supportive career ladder inspires workers to pursue their goals and bring deeper knowledge to their profession. We offer the rungs of support for workers at every stage of their path.
- Life-Long Learning: The momentum of success inspires a love of learning. Our programs keep pace with the needs of the healthcare industry, implementing skills in real-time.
Visit Our Impact page to learn more about our programs and initiatives.